Oct 3, 2013

A Dream Comes True

By Rachelle Marie



More than 13 years ago, the story of a 17 year old girl changed my life and I was never the same. I was one of the youth in her generation that vowed her death would not be in vain. She believed that you really could change the world with kindness, compassion, understanding... Love. She lived it everyday. Since that time, my dream has been to share her story with others. This photo of that girl, Rachel Joy Scott, has never left my bookshelf since 2000. Wednesday, I will speak for the first time as a presenter for Rachel's Challenge and share her message to kids from grades K-12 and their families. I believe in this message... It has stood the test of time in my heart and I know of no better way to use my voice than for this. Dreams certainly do come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit Rachel's Challenge Blog. Let us know if we can ever be of service to you!