Oct 4, 2013

From Torski -

This email sent to Rachel's Challenge after my presentation. Bless you, girl!

2013-10-02 16:50:59 (MDT) Hi, my name is (redacted) and for months I have constantly thought that the world would be better off without me, that my life was meaningless to everyone around me. Today A girl who pronounced her name 'Toy' she met the family and had spoke at my school, she made us shut our eyes and think of 7 people we love the most. Unfortunately that's only my papa Megan mom my baby sister and Cody. I couldn't live without them and I started thinking more, they love me, they talk to me about anything. I mean something to them. I'm not just a stupid epeleptic girl. I'm important to people. So when everyone stood up to clap, I shot up and gave it my all. Tears pouring down my face. I want to thank you, her story, it saved my life (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit Rachel's Challenge Blog. Let us know if we can ever be of service to you!